When we ask our prospective tenants what they require in a home they reply, affordable, clean and warm. Your wish is our command! 11 Linton Street, Upper Burnie is well positioned to all things that count and will provide comfortable accommodation for people renting for the first time or a young family.
Things you'll want to know:
- Reverse Cycle air conditioner for all year-round comfort
- Built-ins in all 3 bedrooms
- 2nd living area or 4th bedroom with adjoining sun room
- Bright kitchen adjoining the living / dining area
- Single bathroom with shower over the bath
- External laundry with workshop / storage space
All in all, a well-positioned home in popular Upper Burnie known for the convenience of all amenities including supermarket, chemist, newsagency just a short stroll from your front door plus easy access to transport.
What about pets? Applications from the owners of a well-behaved pet will be considered by the owner.
NOTE: It is our agency policy that prior to scheduling appointments, we require that your application is pre-approved. Please be aware, pre-approved applicants are given priority to available rentals. Please keep in mind that if the property you are wishing to view is currently occupied, we are required to provide 48 hours notice to the current occupants. We ask that you respect the privacy of our occupants and do not approach or knock on the door of their home.