3 1 1
Are you looking for a comfortable home in an established neighbourhood with the prospect of a long term lease? This low maintenance home is the perfect solution for a single, couple or small family who will delight in the comfort, sunny aspect and modern updates.
Things you'll want to know:
- Reverse cycle air conditioner ensuring comfort all year round
- NEW carpets and fresh paint
- Eat in kitchen, separate living area
- Built-ins in all bedrooms
- Undercover rear deck
- Loads of extra storage under the deck and in the large detached shed / workshop.
There is ample room for on-site parking plus a carport. The central location close to schools, local shops, aquatic centre, Upper Burnie shopping centre will provide the convenience you are looking for.
What about pets? The owner may consider a well-referenced outdoor pet upon application.
PLEASE NOTE: Appointments can be arranged upon completing an application form.
3 1 1
Property Type - House
Land Area - 723m2
Bond - $1,020
Pets Allowed - No
Built in Robes
Hot Water Electric
Reverse Cycle Air Con