3 1 1
This solid double storey home in Romaine is soon to be opening its doors to new occupants looking to settle in and make this one feel like home. Inside presents a functional family area with a relaxed and welcoming mood and ample room to dine, lounge or play.
Things you’ll want to know:
- Kitchen with adjoining dining area, separate living
- Reverse cycle air conditioning (heat pump)
- Built-ins in 2 of the 3 bedrooms
- Neat bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Large rumpus room downstairs with a freestanding woodheater
- Single garage with internal access
The back yard is fully fenced and will allow for a safe environment for children. Located only a few minutes to primary school, high school and Upper Burnie shopping area.
4 Manuka Drive, Romaine is a comfortable place to call home and provides everything a family could need in terms of space and quality.
Sorry, strictly no pets.
PLEASE NOTE: Appointments can be arranged upon completing an application form.