Time to plunge into home ownership...
Sold for $270,000
3 1 1
Interest rates so low and rental rates on the increase, now is the time to make the move into your own home and feel settle or the future!
- Comfortable Contemporary interior with warmth and atmosphere of wood heating flowing throughout the home.
- Brand new quality carpet flooring, modern and practical eat in kitchen receiving plenty of sunshine.
- Updated bathroom with shower and toilet, 2nd toilet in laundry area for convenience.
- All bedrooms with built-in robes, hallway has 2 linen presses which provides welcomed storage.
- Rear enclosed yards are ideal for the family pets and secure area for young children to enjoy.
- Under cover entertaining area, lock up garage with lockable powered workshop/tool storage space.
354 Mount Street has been a great family home over the years and a productive rental investment with a potential rental income of $330 per week.
A great roof, aluminium windows and solid weather boards adds assurance to your purchase!
Why Upper Burnie? Schools, Shopping, Fitness Reserves and bus services (at your front door) will add to the convenience of lifestyle and future property values.
Call Jenna and Andrew today to arrange a prompt inspection.
DISCLAIMER: The above information has been furnished to us by the owner/s and other third parties. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- Key Features
- Built in Robes
- Heating Other
- Hot Water Electric
- Fully Fenced
- NBN available