If you are looking for something, clean, neat, tidy and affordable, you'll be hard pressed to find better than this neat brick home located towards the end of a cul-de-sac in an established area just minutes from everything.
Things you will want to know:
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in the living area
- Fresh paintwork throughout, new roller blinds
- Roomy dining area adjoining kitchen
- Shower over bath, new vanity, separate loo
- Deck area out back
- Fully fenced back yard including a garden shed
- Off street parking
The location offers a convenient location being a few minutes’ drive from the Upper Burnie shopping centre, schools and transport.
What about pets? Applications from the owners of a small pet will be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: Appointments can be arranged upon completing an application form.
Property Type - House
Bond - $880
Available - Now
No open times currently available
Hot Water Electric
Reverse Cycle Air Con